[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/15/2005 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 15:36:39 EST

Operator: hasell

Nothing to report.

Analysis of last night's data indicated low polarisation. It was then decided to go back to maximum holding field (ie 32 degrees) and furthermore to ice the cell to see if any of these steps would help.

Genya has been working on this throughout the day. Expect to finish icing cell around 21:00-22:00 this evening. ABS has been tuned for 32 degree holding field.

Nothing else happening.

Next shift should take data with short (half hour) runs so that we can get preliminary results tomorrow morning. Then we will decide how to continue.