[BLASTTALK] New cell

From: Genya (evgeni@mit.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 03:21:39 EST

 New 15 mm cell has been installed, and ABS retuned.
  At first beam injection vacuum jumped to 6-th scale, closing v14 and
v15. Slowly,
the situation improves.
   Bad story is a cell temperature. First, it appears our feedback loop
has flows... heater
keeps coming in even when the temperature is way above the setpoint. But
this is minor,
I put cell into "monitor" mode for now. Even then, the cell temperature
is high (150-200 K,
depending on the sensor). May be we can tune the beam looking at the
cell temperature?
It was not that bad in the past.
   Covers will be taken off in the morning, but I believe we should try
and improve this situation.
              Genya