[BLAST_SHIFTS] the new DCCT calib

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 20:52:36 EDT

Hi,

the new calibration is put into TBLEpicsRecon.cc. changes checked into
CVS, ~blast/cvs_v3.0/BlastLib2/TBLEpicsRecon.* and
~blast/pro2004/Blast_Param/epics.cal updated. cvs_v3.0/BlastLib2
recompiled. tagged v3_4_7 in BlastLib2 and Blast_Param, binaries
compiled copied into ~blast/bin and lib, with postfix _v3.4.7. links
updated.

checked the epics.cal file is read properly when library is envoked from
command line. the cruncher has its own handling of Epics.map,
electronics.map etc. that si not controled by $BLAST_PARAM, but it is my
impression that epics.cal is not among these specially controled/archieved
files. the file is designed such that one should always use the latest
version, somewhat like epics.map.

test crunched run 15188, the plot atatched shows the matching of epics and
scaler beam. red is epics, green is scaler, black is beam gated. I made
the plot to closely compare to a plot Chris sent out a couple days ago.

it is set such that all runs after 4011(yes, 4011) will use the new
calibration. if later we decide that the new calib is good only for a
more recent period of time, just edit epics.cal to revert to old or newer
calib(as long as it is polynomial lower than 4th order) without changing
and recompiling the library.