[BLAST_SHIFTS] updates to init.C and util.C

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 11:35:02 EDT

I updated these two files to the most recent versions in CVS. If there
are any problems, please revert to the backups and let me know:
  init~2005-04-30.C
  util~2005-04-30.C

I also checked in all of the scripts which have been modified in the
blast acct: pro2004/analysis/... (except analysis/macros/Deuterium,
since it has been out of sync with CVS for some time).

I removed the macro analysis/macros/ellipse.C, which has been
replaced by an incompatible macro of the same name in the
analysis/utils directory. I don't think anyone was using it, but if
you are, let me know and I'll help you switch.

--Chris