Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] reconstruction question

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 20:38:20 EDT

hi vitaliy,
  i'm sure it does, but it's not clear to me how to correct for it. a
greater problem is that the length of tracks in the left sector is
sometimes off by exactly 20 cm (randomly, for about half the tracks).
that could have a real effect on your timing. i was able to separate
the two sets of lengths for elastic ep scattering, but i think we just
have to debug and recrunch for the neutrons. for example, try plotting
timing vs. theta and see if you get double-vision.
--chris