[BLAST_SHIFTS] Final shift appeal

From: Wilbur Franklin (wafrankl@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 15:39:02 EDT

We still don't have anyone on shift for Saturday or Sunday day. If no
one signs up, I will have to ask the people on the preceeding and
following shifts to extend their shifts by 4 hours apiece. Hopefully
the experiment will not have to stop taking data due to unmanned
controls.

There has been wide variation in the degree of compliance with shift
quotas amongst people in the collaboration during this running period.
Out of the people who are still listed on
the schedule (and many have dropped off), the following have satisfied
under 50 % of their shift quotas for this period: Chris Crawford, Ben
Clasie, and Jason Seely.
Additionally, the following people are at less than 100 % of quota:
Karen Dow, Manouch Farkhondeh, Kevin McIlhany, Townsend Zwart, Adrian
Sindile, and
Vitaly Ziskin.

Please help out one more time.

Bill