[BLAST_SHIFTS] Weekend plan

From: Wilbur Franklin (wafrankl@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 16:40:02 EDT

The target thickness studies are now complete. We switched back to
running polarized deuterium this morning. We will continue here for
the last few days of the run. The shift schedule has been filled
(thanks, Aki). On Sunday morning, we will reduce the current to 100 mA
at injection.

Beam will turn off at 6 a.m. on Tuesday. The target cell and
collimator will both be removed during the Tuesday day shift as well as
some of the Compton polarimeter laser optics which are needed for the
Terahertz test run scheduled to start on Wednesday night.

Bill