Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Current and density dependences

From: Nikolas Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 21:49:12 EDT

My analysis so far agrees with Genya's results on both counts, namely:

1. The rates seem to be linear with increased target thickness yet
sloping downwards as the
    shown at the last meeting indicated.

2. The rates are over 30% higher for the set of runs at the end of
running for which we allegedly
     switched back to 100mA max fill current.