[BLAST_ANAWARE] location of event.coda

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 19:34:07 EDT

Hi!
I am at a loss - although I specify OUTP 'CODA' in fort.99, I cannot find
this file after I run blastmc... If I use OUTP 'CODA' 'ASCII', I get the
ASCII file in the current directory...

I have not run blastmc in more than half a year and I was trying to look
at the BATs region (to try and understand the poor statistics I get in the
real data, which otherwise is consistent with the other datapoints from
the TOF region)... I thought event.coda would go either in the current
directory or the DATADIR directory... but it does not seem to be the case.

Please remind me where this file goes... thanks!
Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@unh.edu