NCs added to ep_skim

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 17:53:53 EDT

Hi, Michael!
I have added the neutron counters to my ep_skim structure... this is for
trying to hunt for more trackless electrons, which could have ended up
between the TOF and BAT region (hopefully this will give us another data
point between Q2 0.6 and 0.8)...

Since I never thought about looking at neutron counters before you and
John suggested it, I have no NC data in my current analysis. In order to
do so, we will need to do a full DST recrunch, with the new files I just
submitted to CVS:
- ASNc.h
- ASNc.cc
- ep_skim.h
- ep_skimLinkDef.h
- lrn.cc
- lrd.cc

Before we do the whole recrunch, could you please run lrd on a few files
(say 12184-12189 12191-12197 12199-12205 12207-12220) so that I can check
and see everything is alright before taking more CPU time?

I have quickly checked lrn on a short Monte Carlo file, it looked
alright... lrd needs to be checked with real data from Chi's DST.

Thanks,