Re: New BLAST magnetic field grid.

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 13:12:07 EDT

         The old bgrid2.blast was SUPPOSED to be the real measured fields;
we didn't realize it was really Biot-Savart until 3 months ago. Is there
already a bgrid.blast that is the Biot-Savart? I agree, you want to keep
an ideal B-S around for comparison, but I think it might already be there
as bgrid.blast.

                                         Karen