Re: Minutes of the analysis meeting on 10/18/2005

From: Michael Kohl (kohlm@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 17:33:06 EDT

Adrian,

what is the meaning of the error bars in each plot? Do they indicate the
resolution (or width of each Gaussian) for every bin?

Thanks,

    Michael

+-------------------------------------+--------------------------+
| Office: | Home: |
|-------------------------------------|--------------------------|
| Dr. Michael Kohl | Michael Kohl |
| Laboratory for Nuclear Science | 5 Ibbetson Street |
| MIT-Bates Linear Accelerator Center | Somerville, MA 02143 |
| Middleton, MA 01949 | U.S.A. |
| Email: kohlm@mit.edu | K.Michael.Kohl@gmx.de |
| Work: +1-617-253-9207 | Home: +1-617-629-3147 |
| Fax: +1-617-253-9599 | Mobile: +1-978-580-4190 |
| http://blast.lns.mit.edu | |