Re: Minutes of the analysis meeting on 10/25/2005

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 19:42:34 EDT

concerning the +zf option ("-zf" means minus zf which turns it off). Ben
implemented the linear tracking before he left BLAST. I believe the code
works. you can visually see the linear tracker working the command:
        nsed 15772 MagField.Magnitude=0
the problem here is because the linear tracker works with only
the segments, it does not link to individual hits so now WC hits are
booked into the DST which makes it hard to do calibration from it.