T11e paper rough draft

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 13:38:35 EST

Hello all-

         I am working on a rough draft of a paper on T11e which is
attached. Comments and questions regarding this are as follows:

1) I still need to incorporate the latest recrunch.

2) A question for the collaboration is, should the extraction of GM
    be included in this PRL or in a later paper? After all, it does
    require the use of Chi's T20 and T21 data and the length of the
    paper is already approaching the PRL limit.

3) It is hoped that a PRC will follow this.

4) Need to take a look at radiative corrections again and verify that we
    have done things correctly.

         Please comment on the attached draft. Thanks-

                                 -Pete

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant
email: karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu