iT11 ?

From: Simon Sirca (simon.sirca@fmf.uni-lj.si)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 05:55:02 EST

Hi Pete,

just one more thought: can you say something significant on iT11
from your data (if either target or beam were unpol)? This could
be a side-dish in light of all the 2-gamma discussion going on...

Simon

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Peter Karpius wrote:

> Hello all-
>
> I am working on a rough draft of a paper on T11e which is attached.
> Comments and questions regarding this are as follows:
>
> 1) I still need to incorporate the latest recrunch.
>
> 2) A question for the collaboration is, should the extraction of GM
> be included in this PRL or in a later paper? After all, it does
> require the use of Chi's T20 and T21 data and the length of the
> paper is already approaching the PRL limit.
>
> 3) It is hoped that a PRC will follow this.
>
> 4) Need to take a look at radiative corrections again and verify that we
> have done things correctly.
>

> Please comment on the attached draft. Thanks-
>

> -Pete

> Pete Karpius
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Nuclear Physics Group
> University of New Hampshire
> phone: (603)978-6152
> FAX: (603)862-2998
> email: karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu
> http://pubpages.unh.edu/~pkarpius/homepage.htm

   Simon Sirca
   Dept of Physics, University of Ljubljana   Tel: +386 1 4766-574
   Jadranska 19                               Fax: +386 1 2517-281
   1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia