Re: more radiative MC plots

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 23:08:05 EST

Hi again,
The comparison between unradiated (blue) and radiated (red) Monte Carlo
asymmetries that I presented last Wednesday is shown here again just so
that people have it handy:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/radMC9.gif

The plot Vitaliy suggested, i.e. (red - blue)/blue, with error bars, is
shown here:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/diffAsym.gif

I think we can safely state the differences are consistent with zero,
within the error bars (I don't know why the BAT point on the right is
out of whack, but I am pretty sure it is not physical as the dillution
factor comes bigger than generated), and so conclude that the radiative
effects are indeed negligible for our asymmetries.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@unh.edu