Re: Extraction of Radiative Correction to Elastic Peak and Separation of BLAST W-response from Radiation Tail

From: Christopher Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 22:42:01 EDT

Hi Michael,
   Actually, I used Adrian's crunched ntuple too, except for the MC
variables, which came from the new ntuple, as a friend. However that
does not out rule problems with the way the original ntuple was
crunched. But this brings out the point that we need to look at the
W spectrum after each MC batch.
--Chris

TA-53/MPF-1/D111 P-23 MS H803
LANL, Los Alamos, NM 87545