Fwd: Manuscript es2006sep07_103 has been submitted to Physical Review Letters

From: Christopher Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 19:04:39 EDT

Dear Collaborators,
   The proton form factor ratio paper was submitted to PRL today. I
also submitted to ARXIV: nucl-ex/0609007 (available Sunday), and
posted it on the BLAST webpage at http://blast.lns.mit.edu/
PUBLIC_RESULTS/PRL_Proton_FFR.pdf .
   Thank you all for your contributions, comments, help, and
'stimulating conversations' in preparing this paper.
--Chris

TA-53/MPF-1/D111 P-25 MS H846
LANL, Los Alamos, NM 87545
505-665-9804(o) 665-4121(f) 662-0639(h)