Re: Fwd: Manuscript es2006sep07_103 has been submitted to Physical Review Letters

From: Michael Kohl (kohlm@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 21:49:57 EDT

Dear Chris,

my congratulations! The first delivery is always the hardest ...
There's not much left to criticize, so I hope for a quick review process.
And I'm looking forward to the next notch.

Best regards,

    Michael

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Christopher Crawford wrote:

> Dear Collaborators,
> The proton form factor ratio paper was submitted to PRL today. I also
> submitted to ARXIV: nucl-ex/0609007 (available Sunday), and posted it on
> the BLAST webpage at
> http://blast.lns.mit.edu/PUBLIC_RESULTS/PRL_Proton_FFR.pdf .
> Thank you all for your contributions, comments, help, and 'stimulating
> conversations' in preparing this paper.
> --Chris
>
> TA-53/MPF-1/D111 P-25 MS H846
> LANL, Los Alamos, NM 87545
> 505-665-9804(o) 665-4121(f) 662-0639(h)
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: esub-adm@aps.org
>> To: prltex@ridge.aps.org
>> Cc: chris2@lns.mit.edu
>> Subject: Manuscript es2006sep07_103 has been submitted to Physical Review
>> Letters
>>
>> JNL: prl
>> TEMPID: es2006sep07_103
>> RECVD: Thu Sep 7 18:01:53 2006
>> TITLE: Measurement of the proton electric to magnetic form factor ratio
>> from $$b csl_oldsymbol{ sup 1$roman e upcar_c{ H}($roman e upcar_c{ e},{
>> e}'{ p})}_
>> COLLABORATION: BLAST
>> FIRSTA_LAST: Crawford
>> FIRSTA_FIRST: Christopher
>> FIRSTA_MIDDLE: B.
>> FIRSTA_OTHER:
>> AUTHORS: Crawford, C. B./Sindile, A./Akdogan, T./Alarcon, R./Bertozzi,
>> W./Booth, E./Botto, T./Calarco, J./Clasie, B./DeGrush, A./Donnelly, T.
>> W./Dow, K./Dutta, D./Farkhondeh, M./Fatemi, R./Filoti, O./Franklin, W./Gao,
>> H./Geis, E./Gilad, S./Hasell, D./Hersman, W./Holtrop, M./Karpius, P./Kohl,
>> M./Kolster, H./Lee, T./Maschinot, A./Matthews, J./McIlhany, K./Meitanis,
>> N./Milner, R. G./Rapaport, J./Redwine, R. P./Seely, J./Shinozaki, A./Sirca,
>> S./Six, E./Smith, T./Tonguc, B./Tschalaer, C./Tsentalovich, E./Turchinetz,
>> W./van den Brand, J. F. J./van der Laan, J./Wang, F./Wise, T./Xiao, Y./Xu,
>> W./Zhang, C./Zhou, Z./Ziskin, V./Zwart, T./
>> CORRA_LAST: Crawford
>> CORRA_FIRST: Christopher
>> CORRA_MIDDLE: B
>> CORRA_OTHER:
>> EMAIL: chris2@lns.mit.edu
>> ADDRESS: Group P-25, Mail Stop H846, LANL
>> Los Alamos, NM 87545
>> PHONE: 1+505-665-9804
>> FAX: 1+505-665-4121
>> ART_TYPE: Letter
>> SECTION: L2-?
>> TYPE: EX
>> PACS1: 13.40.Gp
>> PACS2: 25.30.Bf
>> PACS3: 24.70.+s
>> PACS4: 14.20.Dh
>> NFIGS: 2
>> COLORFIGS: yes, 1a, 1b, 2
>> EFIG: Complete electronic figures
>> NTABLES: 1
>> COPY: STANDARD
>> COLORAUTH: Yes
>> REPRINTS: 100
>> LENGTHCHECK: 608 lines (5.2 pages)
>> REFCHECK: [16]
>> NOTES: This is the first measurement of the proton form factor ratio using
> [...]

+-------------------------------------+--------------------------+
| Office: | Home: |
|-------------------------------------|--------------------------|
| Dr. Michael Kohl | Michael Kohl |
| Laboratory for Nuclear Science | 5 Ibbetson Street |
| MIT-Bates Linear Accelerator Center | Somerville, MA 02143 |
| Middleton, MA 01949 | U.S.A. |
| Email: kohlm@mit.edu | K.Michael.Kohl@gmx.de |
| Work: +1-617-253-9207 | Home: +1-617-629-3147 |
| Fax: +1-617-253-9599 | Mobile: +1-978-580-4190 |
| http://blast.lns.mit.edu | |