target dimensions question...

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 12:22:20 EDT

Hello:

I poorly phrased my question before regarding the target's dimensions. I
am working with the Monte Carlo. What I needed to know was not the actual
physical dimensions of the target. I needed to know the dimensions of the
volume in which events will originate. I suppose this volume is 40cm long
(the physical length of the target). However, the beam size, I think, is
what determines the diameter of the active event region. I do not know
what the beam size is. Does anyone else know? If so, would you please
tell me the diameter or radius (please specify which one you tell me).

Thank you and sorry for the confusion,

Aaron