possible error/conflict in TBLRecon.cc, TBLMagField.cc, TBLSimTrack.cc

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 18:13:01 EST

Hello, all:

Has anyone been having any problems getting the BLAST library to work
properly? With Tim's fix yesterday, I can now get libBlast.so to link
properly and I can get s.C to run. However, it should be noted that s.C
does not call on TBLRecon.cc, TBLMagField.cc, or TBLSimTrack.cc. When I
try to run my own analysis program which does call these classes, I am
kicked out of root entirely.

I think the problem might lie in TBLRecon::Initialize or
TBLSimTrack::Initialize. However, I don't think either of these have been
modified in CVS recently. However, when I comment out a call to
TBLSimTrack::Initialize (which is located inside of TBLRecon::Initialize),
I can get my program to "work" (i.e. not get kicked out of root).

Has anyone else noticed this? The member function TBLSimTrack::Initialize
is a very short function (only about 10 lines, including comments). I
can't find any errors with it, but I don't understand classes very well,
either.

Thanks,

Aaron