Re: BLASTMC Batch mode

From: Timothy Smith (tim_smith@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 11:29:20 EST

Just for the record - both of these work at Bates.

How about up at UNH?

                                Tim

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Sean Stave wrote:

> Hello Blasters:
>
> Does anyone have blastmc running in batch mode on campus? I tried:
>
> blast -b -f fort.36 -t 100
> and
> blast -f fort.36 -t 100 -b
>
> and both gave errors about not finding batch files.
>
> I also cannot get batch to work by piping in the commands, i.e.:
>
> blast < in
> where in is:
> 0
> read 36
> kine 3 3. 0.5 0.5 45. 45. 0. 0.
> trig 5
> exit
>
> ---------
> I get these galore:
> *** Break *** Segmentation violation
> Traceq lun = 0, level = 99
>
> TRACEQ. In-line trace-back still not available.
> Longjump
>
> --------
>
> Anyway, if anyone has a solution, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
>
> -Sean Stave

 Timothy Paul Smith                               Research Scientist
 MIT Bates Lab                                     tim_smith@mit.edu
 21 Manning Rd.                                 tel:  (617) 253-9207
 Middleton, MA 01949                            fax:  (617) 253-9599