Re: problems with the subroutine "mollerinter" in "blast_proc.f"

From: Simon Sirca (sirca@crex.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 14:29:32 EST

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Aaron Joseph Maschinot wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> I just tried to make the "blast" Monte Carlo executable file. It gave me
> the following error message:
>
> blast_proc.o: In function `mollerinter_':
> blast_proc.o(.text+0xacf): undefined reference to `mollergen_'
>
> If there's something I must add to correct this, will someone please let
> me know.

This is a separate problem which originates in today's Adrian modification
of the Moller code. He reverted to his original plan according to which
Moller is called from within blast using KINE 20. This causes blast_proc
to jump into mollerinter, and this calls mollergen. My version kept
all event generators under KINE 10, but the correct userGen.so has to
be linked, so that all calls can go through usergen. So going through
configure clearly won't work. I do not see how Adrian got both invocations
to work simultaneously.

Simon

--
  Simon Sirca
  MIT-LNS, Room 26-402                 Tel: +1 617 258-5438