Re: problems with the subroutine "mollerinter" in "blast_proc.f"

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 16:15:07 EST

> Yes, I think it is. All event generators would be invoked by userGen()
> and I though it useful (and essential for the deuteron generator) to
> have an opportunity to make additional work after exiting the event loop
> by userGenTerm(). I think this is easy to grasp. Since I considered
> this addition beneficial to all generators, I added it on Dec 10th
> (it was also my Christmas wish), and nobody complained until today.
> If I knew that providing the simple dummy declaration was that hard,
> I would have tried to help.

I am not complaining about it, it took me two seconds to add that -
thanks for your offering help anyway - I am thrilled whenever somebody is
offering help so nicely; let's wait and see if it is going to cause
problems or not in a couple of months from now, though!

You complained about some dummy stuff earlier, I bet that was not hard
either!

Adrian

PS: Since it was your Christmas wish, I am not going to say anything about
it from now on!