Re: cvs info

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:58:31 EDT

yes, the CVSUMASK must be set on your server account (blast), which may
be called via cvs/ssh from your remote computer. it would be more
secure to use 003, but i am assuming that we can trust anyone who has
been given a bates unix account. simon, if you can figure out how to
have new files automatically owned by a blast group and would like to
coordinate puting everyone on this group, that would be nice.
--chris