Re: evening shift 07/25

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 13:43:02 EDT

After a good night's sleep I realized the reason for the missing
coincidences last night migt have been the following:
- in the rush to take advantage of the one hour of beam, I set up the
output of the cross sector MLU to give us two bits, so that we could
monitor everything on the scalers and compare rates for protons left and
right. I realize now that we only read one bit from the cross sector MLU
(we only use one twisted pair wire to the trigger supervisor).
Since we only had time to take one run last night (one hour of beam), we
did not realize this in time for another one... We can do it again today.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu