9.1.2 C shift summary

From: Jason Seely (seely@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 00:11:14 EDT

ran all night with any_coincs_lowt.settings, bfield on. 1.0 and 2.0 sccm

runs:
1478-1479: 1.0 sccm
1480-1482: 2.0 sccm
~600 kevents
CODA gave us trouble for a while. power cycled both fast bus crates,
but still had problems. we unplugged the ecl cables from both fastbus
crates to reduce the event size from 4 kbytes/event to .5 kbytes/event.
things were basically ok after that, but we ran at low (30-40 mA)
currents.
started looking at the paddle hits to check relative efficiencies
compared to mc data. in the enclosed plot the mc data is in blue, and
the data (from the runs above) is in red. in both cases the bins are
normalized to the number of events in paddle number 1 (e and p data are
*both* normalized to e paddle 1, and e and p mc are *both* normalized to
e mc paddle 1). we still need to look at the relative efficiencies of
adjacent bins, etc., as well as separating the left/right paddle
numbers. (chi is looking into this tonight)

JS, NM