end of shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@CISUNIX.UNH.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 00:28:59 EDT

By the end of the evening shift all the bugs of the new setup have been
worked out (we can see all the small paddles on the scalers and the
start counter is OK now - one tube was missing before - , we are using the
delay unit again).
A new trigger file has been set up (TOFefficiency.settings) reflecting
the new setup. Please take a look at the file and comment if you think
anything is wrong. One thing that I think needs more thought is the fact
that the top and bottom of the same scintillator need to be in
coincidence, and as I said in a previous email, we only use the bottom
cables for the small paddles (the previous email explains the setup the
new trigger reflects).
Tavi took over and I pointed this out to him, so if the rate is very small
this is the first thing to change.

At the end of the shift CODA crapped out - the ROCs need to be reset.
OK, it's 0:30 AM, I am out, I will be back for some hours for Pete's
evening shift tomorrow.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant