new monte carlo

From: Jason Seely (seely@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 01:16:34 EDT

hey eveyone,

i just wanted to let you know that i have generated another set of monte
carlo data. the file is ~/seely/blast/run/event_850_8-5-2.coda and has
300000 ep events generated in the same way as my previous message,
although i increased the angular acceptance (in phi only), you can see
the details in my ~/seely/blast/run/fort.50. for those of you who are
comparing data to mc, i would recommend using *only* this new file since
it is slightly different from the first one, and because i generated the
first one a little hastily. anyway, maybe someone could link
~/blast/commis/phase1/event.coda to the file above to make life easier
(i would do this now if i could remember the blast password!)

have fun,

jason