[BLAST_TOF] update

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 20:27:12 EDT

Hello all-

        We are currently trying to reproduce the data that Tavi took last
night. The reason is that we are seeing far more events in the small
paddles than the TOF's. A more detailed investigation has revealed that
the TOP tdc for the TOF sees all the events if we require only that TOF in
the trigger (as a test) but the bottom TDC sees only a fraction. So it
looks like the signals make it to the MLU but not to the bottom TDC (at
least not all of the signals). The scaler rate looks fine for both top
and bottom.

                        Pete & Jason