[BLAST_WCH] Wire target new readbacks and re-sync instructions.

From: Dan Cheever (cheever@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 16:23:32 EDT

Hi.

Until further notice the wire target position transducer is incorrect when
the blast field is on.
Also, I've sped up the motor by a factor of 5 and verified that the
positioning is repeatable
without the transducer feedback. At least over the 25 cycles I put it
through.....

Blast team:

The readback to use when the field is on is "lit:wiretarget:motor.RBV"
If you note a discrepancy between this field and the previous LVDT based
field "lit:wiretarget:LVDT:mm.VAL" (with the field off) please let
operations know.

Ops:

To re-sync the "motor readback" to "LVDT position"
open & use my adl at /home/locus/cheever/BLAST_wire_target.adl.

1. turn off blast PS
2.change closed loop to yes.
3. change sych readback to yes.
4. type in -25 on desired position, wait for arrival.
5. change closed loop and sych readback to no.

If the re-sync is commonplace, Dr. Foti can add the functionality to the
ops screen.

-Dan