Re: end of day shift, 09/25/02

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 12:10:19 EDT

Hi, Karen!

I did not get to check for the DC offset, but we do have CC TDCs for beam
or cosmics - not for the flasher.

> Also, as per the adder manual, the max input signal (per channel, I
> think) is +-400mV. With the flasher, it looks like you exceed that.

I think this is exactly what happens.

For the discrepancy between CODA differential rate and scaler rate, I only
saw that in the last run I took, after putting the right CC in X-mode
(because I was not getting TDCs and ADCs for the right side).
The CODA rate was almost 10 times less than the scaler rate. Doug had not
seen that for his (beam) trigger. It sounds like the CS and PT move
around for different triggers...
I will investigate this next time I look at cosmics.