Re: end of day shift, 09/25/02

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 13:00:36 EDT

        I looked at where the CS is coming from. Right now it is connected to
the 4th set of pins on the back of the OR of all MT signals. That
corresponds to just the OR of the D inputs, so it's just one sector.
Now that I'm not looking right at it, I can't remember if that's just
the left sector, or just the right. The 8th set of pins is the OR of
both C and D inputs, so the OR of everything, which is what we want.

        I'm going to move the cable back to pin 8, since I believe that's where
it should be for all these wire chamber tests.

                                        Karen