[BLAST_SHIFTS] ...

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 22:30:19 EDT

I can't stress enough how beautifully the TOF ADC spectra line up! :-)
They are almost perfectly matched - another couple of days with cosmics
and they will be flawless (pedestals accounted for etc.)...

The next step will be to check the retiming with the (perfectly) matched
TOFs (whenever we can dedicate a few days of beam for that) and then it
will be a pleasure to declare the TOF scintillators commissioned and
hopefully my personal hardware contribution to BLAST (except for TOF
maintainance) done.

I am looking forward to physics (yeah, like everybody else I guess)!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu