Re: [BLAST_TOF] short cables

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:14:30 EDT

Ok, I do not know where the short cables ECL/lemo for the splitter-CFD
connection (neutrons) are or could be. The one in my room is the same
length as the other ones (i.e. the ADC's) please try to remember!

btw, do we have any spares or do we just hang on a show lace ?

today w/ chris we will label scaler cables. Chris has started writing
down the C tube serial numbers to match with the cards that tavi found.

I wish a happy, relaxing weekend to everybody... (particularly if you come
on shift)
-- t
Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949