[BLAST_SHIFTS] libBlast.so.2.2

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 14:27:06 EST

hi blasters,
   instead of the advertised libBlast.so.2.1.1, we have put the said changes
straight into the 'v2' branch, tagged as version 'v2_2'. The library is
~blast/lib/spud/libBlast.so.2.2 which is linked from 'libBlast.so'. if you
have problems with it, you can also relink 'libBlast.so' to an older version
like 'libBlast.so.2.1'.
 --chris