[BLAST_TOF] night shift summary!

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 07:46:18 EST

We have spent all night trying filling a run (#2387) with enough data.
The problem was that the trigger rate was very low (<= 3Hz)!!!!!
The start counter delays were the ones used in summer, but what I saw was
a higher threshold for it! May be slits?!!
Anyway, we have not changed anything, but took data.
>From the retiming plots we saw the same behaviuor as in the recently runs
(for TOF_1300 and TOF_1500), so nothing is as in summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except that the Mean is shifted a little bit due to the different voltage
values!
Also we have some tubes that count less (one higher) than it should be,
may be some flaky cables, but this is not an issue now.
It is 7:45 and we've got 29K, and still filling the run!

VZ & TF

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire