Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] cc cuts question

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 09:44:28 EST

Hi,

I think values of left tdc - right tdc must be reexamined regardless of
whether the offsets are fixed.

there are about 2*10*10 combinations ignoring protons in the forward 6
paddles and electrons in the backward 6 paddles which is surely a
formidable task.

Chris once went through all the pain to give the values. Unfortunately,
after serveral gain matches and retimings, those values certainly need
to be recalibrated. Also it seems the adc minimum for heavy particles
raised from 3000 neighorhood to 4000 due to the increase of HV (notice
the adc>8000 Tancredi mentioned in a previous message). Also, now the
adc's are pedestals subtracted in the ntuples.

Chi