Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] using multiple ntuples simultaneously

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 23:11:12 EST

Peter, the short answer is: you can't. That's the whole problem with
this aproach. The quick way is changing the ntuple.C to include tdcs
from tofs into the neut ntuple, try not to run out of string doing that,
though. The other way is to use eep ntuple, but this way you have no
info on the left/right tube (the tdcs are meantimed). Good luck.

                        Cheers, Vitaliy