Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] MySQL success!

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 12:29:44 EST

hi adrian,
  hope i'm not beating a dead horse, but did you know that in the blast
account, you have access to two extremely recent versions of ROOT? there are
shell scripts in '~blast/bin' to run the latest released version 3.03.09
('rp') or the a recent copy from cvs, checked out and compiled Nov 15th
('r'). these do not interfere in anyway with the archaic versions installed
on either the spuds or blasts, and i will update these newer ones on a
regular basis. you can also run these scripts from your own account, or copy
them over.
--chris