[BLAST_ANAWARE] blastmc v3

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:21:36 EST

Hi all,

I checked in updated sc_digi.f, cc_digi.f, nc_digi.f and lg_digi.f into
blastmc v3 branch.

lg_digi.f in v2 bracnch is also corrected along with electronics.map.

So far, most of the outer dectectors(except for the digitization of recoil
detectors) in blastmc v3 branch are functional, and the event.coda file
generated by v3 branch can be viewed using v2 version of nsed.cc
(including display hits in of one of the lead glass calarimeters)

I d recommend update your blastmc, Blast_Param, BlastLib2/TBLGeometry.cc,
nsed.cc

Please inform me if you find any mistakes in the codes.