[BLAST_TOF] update Database

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 15:34:58 EST

Hi there,

the bad CC tubes have been replaced and the new fiber optics map has
been updated (written in CC's BLAST trigger detectors logbook).
I also have updated the BlastTest database (using NC_CC_TOF_1300.sql).
The changes to the CC's are:

1. RCC2:
        RCC_T10: the SHV cable# 91 had to be removed from 0.7.3 to 0.6.11
(crate.slot.channel), since that slot.channel was bad. I suggest that
Adrian should change the CCtubeID in database since we don't have any clue
for tube# (like LCC_T10), instead I had to renamed it from CcHv-R-07-03
to CcHv-R-06-11 (optional but useful)!

2. LCC1: new tube at
        LCC_T6: new serial# = 09664
                new supply = -2124V
                 position = 3.6.3

3. LCC2: new tube at
        LCC_B7: new serial# = 09659
                new supply = -2000V
                position = 3.7.6

The fiber optics map is in CC's BLAST trigger detectors logbook:

DetectorID Fiber# DetectorID Fiber#

LTOF0 F-32 RTOF0 F-71
LTOF1 F-21 RTOF1 F-15
LTOF2 F-20 RTOF2 F-63
LTOF3 F-23 RTOF3 F-13
LTOF4 F-28 RTOF4 F-57
LTOF5 F-37 RTOF5 F-67
LTOF6 F-38 RTOF6 F-64
LTOF7 F-24 RTOF7 F-66
LTOF8 F-39 RTOF8 F-08
LTOF9 F-36 RTOF9 F-52
LTOF10 F-75 RTOF10 F-61
LTOF11 F-18 RTOF11 F-72
LTOF12 F-74 RTOF12 F-77
LTOF13 F-47 RTOF13 F-54
LTOF14 F-48 RTOF14 F-16
LTOF15 F-44 RTOF15 F-04
LCC0 F-33 RCC0 F-14
LCC1 F-76 RCC1 F-03
LCC2 F-40 RCC2 F-68
LCC3 F-30 RCC3 F-62

SInce the only changes to the above map were the ones corresponding to the
RCC2, including a lost in the flasher signal there, I have realized that
people who fixed the RTOF_B10 light guide, they messed up the fiber
optics, thus I suggest in the future when you work on your system and
affect other ones please inform any changes occur!

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire
9 Library Way