Re: [BLAST_TOF] TOF gains

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 08:21:40 EDT

John: your point is taken but still I believe it is only such a small
amount of work to fix those channels that are 20% or so off we should
probably invest on tweaking them. We should really be done in one day.

But if you are strongly against it, stop it.

About the timing, as mentioned, it is bench-marked from the flasher
response, to the extent the CFD's treat equally to pulses on the same
scale. Note we only need the relative flasher differences.

Tancredi Botto,  		phone: +1-617-253-9204  mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist		MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av    Middleton MA, 01949