Re: [BLASTTALK] Additional HV Parameters Needed for detectors.

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 15:40:07 EDT

Hi Adam,

You cannot find those values in NC_CC_TOF_1300.sql. The 500V tancredi
mentioned is the standby value.
We have not used RUP, RDN and trip values never before! I think the cards
and crates came with some default values. We just require in hv program
not to go over the maximum allowed HV value for PMT's. But it is good if
you can add these. Anyway I don't know what values should you use.
What we used was just a sleep() command while Ramp Up or Down!
God luck

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire