Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Problems with time reconstruction for neutron wall

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 12:10:07 EDT

Never mind I found the problem. Apparently, the ntuple for neutrons is
filled by calling on bunch of "Getter function" which use the variable
that are assigned in nc_calib function which was NEVER called. The
reason, why I'm writing this is that the existing lrn.C used by blast to
analyze the current runs has no call to that function either. I think
that this should be fixed soon, otherwise the time and position for
neutron wall is nonsensical.

 Cheers, Vitaliy