Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Problems with time reconstruction for neutron wall

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 12:53:08 EDT

I added a call to detrecon.calib_nc() to lrn.C in
~blast/pro2003/analysis/utils/
I could not decide if I should update check in the file to CVS or not
since it is quite different from the one in repository. Seems a lot
changes have been made without commiting to CVS.

NOTE that the function has never been used before so be prepared for
possible problems.