[BLAST_SHIFTS] 06/11/03 A-shift summary

From: Benjamin Clasie (clasie@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 07:45:40 EDT

The wire chambers continued to trip repeatedly until we turned them off for
a half hour at 0225. After this we had about 40min until the next trip,
and the signal to noise was unaffected. There were relatively few trips
after 0225 except for a period around 0600. At 0715, the beam was turned
off in preparation for work in the hall.

Other events during the night:

The HV crates needed to be power cycled twice as indicated by the "broken
pipe" error.

The Compton data for three runs 815, 817 and 818 were written to the wrong
place and were copied to /scratch/dblast09/blast/comptondata/

The fastbus crates were power cycled at 0640 as coda indicated that
blastROC was disconnected. The voltages on the crates were ok, and
blastROC came back online.

Runs for this shift have been crunched and written in the RUNLIST. The
runs were 817-820, 822-823.

Yuan and Ben.