[BLAST_SHIFTS] Compton Polarimeter

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 13:10:41 EDT

I changed the compton polarimeter control so that even if you forget to
start a compton polarimeter run, it will be done for you automaticaly
half a minute later. Same for stopping it. You can still start a
compton run yourself, nothing bad will happen (I think) , but this is a
back up for people and one less thing to remember. However, you should
make sure that the run numbers on the compton polarimeter and coda
agree. And that there are some compton events in the coda stream
(BlastDataAlarm). They don't need to be present in every update of
BlastDataAlarm but at least one in five.

                                                Cheers, Vitaliy