Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] can't print to engpost or shcbpost

From: Douglas Hasell (hasell@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 16:42:23 EDT

Hi Aaron,

        I was not able to print the run summary forms from dblast13 last
night using lpr -Pshcbpost. Eventually I scp'ed it to my laptop and
printed from there so I suspect the problem is not with the printers or
connections to them but rather than the daemon lpd is not running.

--On Monday, June 30, 2003 10:03 AM -0400 Aaron Joseph Maschinot

--
                                                  Cheers,
                                                          Douglas

26-415 M.I.T. Tel: +1 617 258 7199 77 Massachusetts Avenue Fax: +1 617 258 5440 Cambridge, MA 02139, USA E-mail: hasell@mit.edu