Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] CVS question

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 15:22:19 EDT

Hi!
I just checked in the new sc_digi.f file. It provides for better
digitization of the TOF ADCs and TDCs.

Sample of ADC vs. momentum and ADC vs theta (for both epel and edel) are
at:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/digi/

Reconstructed Monte Carlo is in blue, reconstructed real data is in red.
In my opinion, the proton spectrum looks pretty realistic. For the
deuteron, even if I used much more runs, the picture is not great but it
somehow follows real data.

There is still a lot of real data junk at low momentum in all spectra...
but I think the Monte Carlo now looks realistic.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu